Family owned and operated, Mountain Milk Hauling was built on strong core values and continues to run as a successful and humble business thanks to their honest and integral team players. Starting in 1998 on a small farm in rural Virginia with one truck and two brothers, a dream and vision, Mountain Milk has grown by leaps and bounds. Today we operate in 7 states backed by a team of 300 drivers and support staff. Mountain Milk Hauling is a full-service transport specializing in non-refrigerated and agricultural freight products.
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Find your home within the Mountain Milk Hauling family. We recognize our employees are vital to the success of our business. We work hard to show you our appreciation.
Our Successful Farm Pick-up Drivers Can Expect:
- Local routes picking up milk from dairy farms located in surrounding counties with stops from as few as 2 or as many as 8.
- Flexibility. Most drivers pick up multiple routes each day or night depending on your preference.
- We require a Milk Pick-Up Permit issued by the state of Virginia. This is easily obtained from the Department of Agriculture once you start employment with Mountain Milk Hauling. We can walk you through this process to properly equip you.
- Scheduled 5-6 days per week with 7-8 hour shifts.
Perks & Benefits of Working with Our Team:
- Fully loaded benefits package including paid vacation, annual increases, group medical, dental & vision insurance, holiday pay, and 401k program with 4% matching funds
- Competitive Pay. Ask us how our top performing drivers earn up to $78,000/year.
- Christmas Party Dinner & Bonus. You work hard. Let us thank you for all that you do.
- Work Performance Bonuses
- $2,500 Referral Bonus per New Driver Referred
- Home each day to spend time with your family and friends
- Assigned, late-model trucks
- Safety Incentives & Training. We take pride in equipping you with the knowledge to be the best in the industry.
- $3000.00 sign on BONUS
If you enjoy the outdoors, driving in stress-free rural locations, detail oriented, and meeting farmers and their families, this is the right opportunity for you.
- CDL-A commercial driver’s license with a tanker endorsement
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable combination vehicle driving experience.
- No major driving violations. We take pride in operating in a safe environment.