Family owned and operated, Mountain Milk Hauling was built on strong core values and continues to run as a successful and humble business thanks to their honest and integral team players. Starting in 1998 on a small farm in rural Virginia with one truck and two brothers, a dream and vision, Mountain Milk has grown by leaps and bounds. Today we operate in 7 states backed by a team of 300 drivers and support staff. Mountain Milk Hauling is a full-service transport specializing in non-refrigerated and agricultural freight products.
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Find your home within the Mountain Milk Hauling family. We recognize our employees are vital to the success of our business. We work hard to show you our appreciation.
Our Successful Delivery Drivers Can Expect:
- Depart from your home terminal in Rockmart GA.
- Loading the trailer in a simple but very significant task to guarantee the right farm and the right product is loaded
- Delivering the product to the assigned farm is imperative, must be detail oriented, checking the bills for the correct farm, chicken house number and the correct bin in which the feed will be delivered.
- Scheduled 5 days per week, unless the customer requires a Saturday to raise the field inventory.
- Pay potential is $850 to $1100 per week depending on your work ethic.
- Sign on Bonus
Perks & Benefits of Working with Our Team:
- Fully loaded benefits package including paid vacation, annual increases, group medical, dental & vision insurance, holiday pay, and 401k program with 4% matching funds
- Competitive Pay.
- Christmas Party Dinner & Bonus. You work hard. Let us thank you for all that you do.
- $2,500 Referral Bonus per New Driver Referred
- Home each day to spend time with your family and friends
- Assigned, late-model Kenworth day cabs
- Safety Incentives & Training. We take pride in equipping you with the knowledge to be the best in the industry.
If you enjoy the outdoors, detail oriented, working with others in a team environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
- CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable combination vehicle driving experience.
- No major driving violations. We take pride in operating in a safe environment.